The Guelph Homeschool Group is proud of its diversity and welcomes all varieties of homeschooling. We help member families make connections, share resources and provide encouragement for home educating.
If you are not yet a member of the Guelph Homeschool Group, and would like more information on homeschooling, or joining this group, we invite you to explore the public sections of our website and to attend one of our General Meetings:
General Meeting Panel – “How Do You Run Your Homeschool Day?”
- 7:30-8:50 pm Tuesday, October 3rd, 2017
- Guelph Public Library Main Programming Room Upstairs before you go into the Children’s Library
- Registration can be purchased for $15 and/or cards picked up here if you registered online
- 7:15-9:15 pm Monday, November 20, 2017
- 5595 Wellington Rd. 86 N. Ariss, ON 6 houses north of Marden Rd.
Meetings are open to members and the general public. Evening meetings are geared toward parents though babes in arms are welcome. Day time meetings are for parents and kids.
In the event of a location change or cancellation, we will endeavour to post a notice here, so please check back in prior to attending.